Action Africa has launched its $1,000,000 "Education Fund" Campaign to benefit needy children and families in sub-Saharan Africa. Education is the number one key to unlocking true freedom, progress, and sustained human development in Africa. Programs and activities that encourage hand-outs only prolong dependency and unchecked poverty. This campaign consciously breaks that cycle.
This fund is aimed at providing educational opportunities and support in these and other categories:
1. Educational supplies to assist rural primary schools;
2. Computer literacy education for pre-high school children;
3. Sustained education for health workers and teachers;
4. Microenterprise literacy for adults for rural economic stability;
5. Basic health education for maternal-child welfare and disease control;
6. Books and computers for secondary and tertiary institutions.
Action Africa invites you today to join its family of supporters by contributing toward the Education Fund. Please use your credit card and consider a monthly recurring donation of $15, or $25, or $50, or $100, or your desired amount. Please CLICK HERE to donate to this "Education Fund". Action Africa will accept donations in cash, in-kind, services, equipment, supplies, real estate, vehicles, boats, in support of this campaign.
Progress of this Educational Fund campaign and accomplishments will be shared through our different news and information media in the course of the coming months.
Action Africa is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation for this purpose is tax-deductible. Please CLICK HERE to donate now. Or, send your donation check to:
Action Africa/Education, 2903 Mills Avenue, NE, Washington DC 20018. The current phase of this campaign runs from November 1, 2016 – October 31, 2017.